heavy duty flatbed trailer has the advantages of strong carrying capacity and high efficiency.......more>
Common maintenance items for heavy duty flatbed trailer
Today, flatbed trailers have become very common in our daily lives. As our modern logistics transportation means, heavy duty flatbed trailer has the advantages of strong carrying capacity and high efficiency. Although the flatbed trailer is non-powered, we can also use external forces such as traction equipment to tow when necessary. Although the trailer is simple in construction, it needs regular maintenance.
1. Generally speaking, the better maintenance of the flatbed trailer is to maintain the turntable every six months, that is, add butter to the grease nipple on the turntable.
2. It is recommended to tighten the hub from time to time and clean it regularly with clean water.
3. Generally, the flatbed trailer with brake needs to add brake oil from time to time.
4. For flatbed trailers with outriggers, it is recommended to remove oil and sediment from the outrigger screws from time to time.
5. It is recommended to put it in a rain and dustproof room, or cover it with a canopy when not working for a long time, otherwise heavy duty flatbed trailer will be damaged quickly.
6. Please connect the connector before using 10 ton flatbed trailer. If the connector is not used, the connecting rod of the flatbed trailer's traction frame will be pulled out directly, causing unnecessary trouble and inconvenience to you.